Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ugh...

So I got another new laptop... Second one in a week. Why you might ask??? Well because the first one I got, a Dell mini took about 30 minutes to load a website:( Not a good thing considering that I pretty much only use it to go online. So we took it back and now I have an HP Mini. So far so good, but have only been using it for about 1 hour. Lets home this one is quicker than the last or I am gonna give up and start reading the newspaper and buying gossip magazines again! Well not really but maybe making empty threats will keep this one up to speed! Any way, where I live it has been down to -40 degrees wind chill this past month! Well today it is about 45 so like any other normal Minnesotan , we have our windows open, short sleeves on and were outside playing chalk and hop scotch! Heat wave! Love it. Just hoping this isn't so sort of tease and we all of a sudden get a freezing blast again next week. I love my state but I would be lying if I said I love the 6 month + winters...
Today was a weird day starting out. I recently got my Mirena IUD out on January 22nd... I HATED it. Well I loved not having a period for 2 years, well more than that because I was kinda pregnant for the 2 years before that. But I whole heartedly believe it made me a fat bitch. I was always crabby, able to snap on a dime and I couldn't lose weight! I was going to the gym 5+ days a week and nothing was happening! Pretty depressing. So I did my research and decided to get it out! Good move! Lost 14 lbs already, mood has completely improved and all around I feel a ton better. The down side... Aunt Flo came back with avenges today! Didn't miss her. I actually thought I was pregnant again despite being n OCP's now. She was supposed to be here on Saturday. Nope no baby just miserable old Aunt Flo!
Well thought I would jot down a thought or two on my new laptop... Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment